CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Hey from the moderators! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Hey from the moderators! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Hey from the moderators! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Hey from the moderators! I_vote_lcapHey from the moderators! I_voting_barHey from the moderators! I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Hey from the moderators! I_vote_lcapHey from the moderators! I_voting_barHey from the moderators! I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Hey from the moderators!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey from the moderators! Empty
PostSubject: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:59 pm

We are 2 students from Melbourne, Australia. Mick and bryce.
We both have p168's and want to know and learn more about these devices Smile
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
klsmurf
Novice
Novice
klsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey fellas, I wish you luck in your endevor. Any exposure our phones get will help. I'm curious how long your post on the other forum will last. There hasn't been any admin. or mod. activity there for a while. Good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:39 am

klsmurf wrote:
Hey fellas, I wish you luck in your endevor. Any exposure our phones get will help. I'm curious how long your post on the other forum will last. There hasn't been any admin. or mod. activity there for a while. Good luck to you!

Thanks Kismurf, its nice to know someone is supporting is in trying to help, any info you want to give, or any questions you need to ask, fire away.
Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldbob

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:42 pm

iphone's are shit. get a real phone.
bloody youngens
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:45 pm

oldbob wrote:
iphone's are shit. get a real phone.
bloody youngens

iphone?... health insurance?...
Back to top Go down
oldbob

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:48 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Question
Back to top Go down
hugznkizzez07

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:41 am

hi i live in los angeles, ca and i wanted to know if this phone works in LA, i bought an a88 before and it did not receive service in LA. so will the p168 work and get service here?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: working in la   Hey from the moderators! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:29 am

hugznkizzez07 wrote:
hi i live in los angeles, ca and i wanted to know if this phone works in LA, i bought an a88 before and it did not receive service in LA. so will the p168 work and get service here?

all phones should work in la, just depends on what kind of sim you have, it should work if you have a gsm sim in your phone, cheers!
Back to top Go down
twgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Hi

I just wanted to thank you both of you

i havent found much information on the cect p168 out there (other than sell/buy offers) so this forum is gonna help us all a lot!.

thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the moderators!   Hey from the moderators! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey from the moderators!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CECT P168  :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: