CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Sent manufacture a letter EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Sent manufacture a letter EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Sent manufacture a letter EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Sent manufacture a letter I_vote_lcapSent manufacture a letter I_voting_barSent manufacture a letter I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Sent manufacture a letter I_vote_lcapSent manufacture a letter I_voting_barSent manufacture a letter I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Sent manufacture a letter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madmaty

Sent manufacture a letter Empty
PostSubject: Sent manufacture a letter   Sent manufacture a letter EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:12 am

Since the manufacture states on their site that the P168 does support JAVA I have sent them a letter asking Why they lies to us as it having JAVA was the reason I bought it. So I will update you all as soon as they respond

Please not i cencored my FCC ID and IMEI because well i dunno what they are lmao so its not important anyway

Original letter to them

Hi I have recently bought one of you P168C phones and your site lists it as being JAVA enabled I personally found there to be NO java on the phone. the java is the reason I bought this phone. no JAVA means I can not add games or applications to the phone. Can you please tell me how to resolve this problem

Phone Details

iFone Model NO: P168C
GSM Ti-Band Digital Mobile Phone
FCC ID : *************
IMEI : ***************

I look forward to your reply and thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

PostSubject: Re: Sent manufacture a letter   Sent manufacture a letter EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:27 am

keep us up to date.... hopefully, highly doubtful you will get a response. afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sent manufacture a letter   Sent manufacture a letter EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:03 am

madmaty wrote:
Since the manufacture states on their site that the P168 does support JAVA I have sent them a letter asking Why they lies to us as it having JAVA was the reason I bought it. So I will update you all as soon as they respond

Please not i cencored my FCC ID and IMEI because well i dunno what they are lmao so its not important anyway

Original letter to them

Hi I have recently bought one of you P168C phones and your site lists it as being JAVA enabled I personally found there to be NO java on the phone. the java is the reason I bought this phone. no JAVA means I can not add games or applications to the phone. Can you please tell me how to resolve this problem

Phone Details

iFone Model NO: P168C
GSM Ti-Band Digital Mobile Phone
FCC ID : *************
IMEI : ***************

I look forward to your reply and thank you for your time

Great!
Hopefully you get a reply. It would be fantastic if they realised the interest built in thier phones and kept releasing updated firmware Smile
Would help with everything.
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sent manufacture a letter   Sent manufacture a letter Empty

Back to top Go down

Sent manufacture a letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CECT P168  :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: