CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? I_vote_lcapCan i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? I_voting_barCan i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? I_vote_lcapCan i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? I_voting_barCan i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bxbela0225

Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? Empty
PostSubject: Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone?   Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:57 am

I have been trying to find ways to work with this phone and i cant find it. Im trying to add aim and msn messenger on this phone and i cant. On top of that when i connect my usb port to my computer it askes me for a disk and i never got a disk can anyone help me with this? thank you
Back to top Go down
mtlphone
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone?   Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:28 am

The P168(+/c/s) doesn't have windows mobile so you're wasting your time trying to install any sort of software on it. It has a proprietary chat function but I haven't heard of anyone using it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone?   Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:14 am

bxbela0225 wrote:
I have been trying to find ways to work with this phone and i cant find it. Im trying to add aim and msn messenger on this phone and i cant. On top of that when i connect my usb port to my computer it askes me for a disk and i never got a disk can anyone help me with this? thank you

Your going to have to wait for further developments with this phone before any sort of programs or software is available on it.

When you say it asks you for a disk, do you mean windows asks for a disk to install new hardware?
If so just click install hardware automatically and let it run the wizard
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
mtlphone
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone?   Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Admin wrote:

When you say it asks you for a disk, do you mean windows asks for a disk to install new hardware?
If so just click install hardware automatically and let it run the wizard
Right... windows will automatically find the drivers needed for the MT chipset that it recognizes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone?   Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can i have aim (instant messenger) on this phone?
Page 1 of 1