CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Spiderman Flashing software EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Spiderman Flashing software EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Spiderman Flashing software EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Spiderman Flashing software I_vote_lcapSpiderman Flashing software I_voting_barSpiderman Flashing software I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Spiderman Flashing software I_vote_lcapSpiderman Flashing software I_voting_barSpiderman Flashing software I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Spiderman Flashing software

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

Spiderman Flashing software Empty
PostSubject: Spiderman Flashing software   Spiderman Flashing software EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:46 am

Use WinRAR to unzip the archive cheers

download Spiderman v2.20

Last edited by tdinc on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed/updates)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman Flashing software   Spiderman Flashing software EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:30 am

tdinc wrote:
Use WinRAR to unzip the archive cheers

download Spiderman v2.20

Thanks for this tdinc, yet another step closer to flashing alternate firmware onto the p168
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
Spiderball81
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman Flashing software   Spiderman Flashing software EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:55 pm

what is firmware?
Back to top Go down
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman Flashing software   Spiderman Flashing software EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:15 pm

NEW UPDATE SPIDERMAN, EDIT The file has been fixed. I apologize for any issues.

enjoy

maybe some fixes will help with firmware uploads.. Smile king

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

Last edited by tdinc on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix/added)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman Flashing software   Spiderman Flashing software EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Spiderball81 wrote:
what is firmware?

hey, just search the forums and you'll find your answer Smile
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
karolina

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman Flashing software   Spiderman Flashing software EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:23 am

bad link Sad
Back to top Go down
dany22

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman Flashing software   Spiderman Flashing software EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:13 am

Bad link, like every link on this forum! Why in this world are human being to no need then you most need them???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman Flashing software   Spiderman Flashing software Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderman Flashing software
Page 1 of 1