CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Made in China or Taiwan EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Made in China or Taiwan EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Made in China or Taiwan EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Made in China or Taiwan I_vote_lcapMade in China or Taiwan I_voting_barMade in China or Taiwan I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Made in China or Taiwan I_vote_lcapMade in China or Taiwan I_voting_barMade in China or Taiwan I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Made in China or Taiwan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight
New User
New User
Twilight

Made in China or Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Made in China or Taiwan   Made in China or Taiwan EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:13 pm

I have a P168C that was made in Taiwan not China what is the difference between them does any one know? I notice when I follow some of the instructions my phone seems to have a little different layout. I'm not sure I'm explaining this very good.
I think I'm getting more confused.... scratch
Back to top Go down
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

Made in China or Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made in China or Taiwan   Made in China or Taiwan EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Please, Look through the forum before posting a question. the answer may already be posted. this eliminates redundant questions and makes it easier for the members and guests. thanks. Very Happy

Known information about the CECT P168
Back to top Go down

Made in China or Taiwan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CECT P168  :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: