CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL I_vote_lcapHELP CONFIGURING EMAIL I_voting_barHELP CONFIGURING EMAIL I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL I_vote_lcapHELP CONFIGURING EMAIL I_voting_barHELP CONFIGURING EMAIL I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YARDMAN

HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL Empty
PostSubject: HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL   HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 am

I NEED A STEP BY STEP TO SETUP MY YAHOO EMAIL ON MY P168+. I TRIED THE AUTOMATIC SETUPS AND THEY DONT WORK.
Back to top Go down
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

PostSubject: Re: HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL   HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:42 pm

what is your provider, and do you have your settings correct?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL   HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:36 pm

I've tried setting up a POP-3, web-based email address on mine before using the automatic configuration aswell (a hotmail address) and it didnt work for me either, tell me if you find out what your doing wrong...
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
klsmurf
Novice
Novice
klsmurf

PostSubject: Re: HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL   HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:23 pm

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but we should be able to read e-mails through the internet, but we can't use PoP3 forwarding because our phones can't handle SSL encryption protocals. I've tried both my yahoo and
g-mail accounts with no luck. I have read somewhere that you can have your e-mails forwarded to either sms or mms (don't remember which).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL   HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP CONFIGURING EMAIL
Page 1 of 1