CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Hello From Florida EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Hello From Florida EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Hello From Florida EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Hello From Florida I_vote_lcapHello From Florida I_voting_barHello From Florida I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Hello From Florida I_vote_lcapHello From Florida I_voting_barHello From Florida I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Hello From Florida

Go down 
+2
klsmurf
iceman62
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iceman62
iceman62

Hello From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Florida   Hello From Florida EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:36 pm

I got the p168+ 2 Days ago, Great Phone, having some problems, but hopefully I will be able to get them resolved now that I have join CECT P168 Forum, lol
Back to top Go down
klsmurf
Novice
Novice
klsmurf

Hello From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida   Hello From Florida EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:06 pm

welcome fellow floridian!
Back to top Go down
Spiderball81
Novice
Novice

Hello From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida   Hello From Florida EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:31 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Minitrucker

Hello From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida   Hello From Florida EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:52 am

welcome.... ready for fay?
Back to top Go down
Judee,the cect168+ Killer
Active User
Active User
Judee,the cect168+ Killer

Hello From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida   Hello From Florida EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:31 am

Welcome to the forum!
I hope you don't have too many problems with it. It does have some bugs but with this forum help, you should be ok.
Back to top Go down
joeEarl
New User
New User
joeEarl

Hello From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida   Hello From Florida EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 am

Welcome to the forum - have a browse around and you'll find most of your problems will be solved, eventually. As they say Patience is the mother of all virtue......, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Florida   Hello From Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Florida
Page 1 of 1