CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Reset the keypad password EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Reset the keypad password EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Reset the keypad password EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Reset the keypad password I_vote_lcapReset the keypad password I_voting_barReset the keypad password I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Reset the keypad password I_vote_lcapReset the keypad password I_voting_barReset the keypad password I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Reset the keypad password

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
svrider1000
Novice
Novice
svrider1000

Reset the keypad password Empty
PostSubject: Reset the keypad password   Reset the keypad password EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:06 am

I am locked out of the phone. I am trying to reset the keypad password. I looked all over and cannot seem to find out how to do this. And I do not mean the 1122 factory reset code.

Thanks

J
Back to top Go down
tstewertrules20
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Reset the keypad password   Reset the keypad password EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:50 am

LMAO LMAO Me to bud dang and i just got it today LMAO

it's like 8 numbers you gotta punch in right
Back to top Go down
tstewertrules20
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Reset the keypad password   Reset the keypad password EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:27 am

Hey call your Provider and tell them you got locked out ofyour phone for some reason you entered your pin wrong or somthing and she'll give it to you (don't tell them you got a Unlocked phone) i had to call 2 times LOL

But my phone is working now tell them you are using the phone that you was using before
Back to top Go down
svrider1000
Novice
Novice
svrider1000

PostSubject: Re: Reset the keypad password   Reset the keypad password EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:32 am

Are the numbers the same for each phone or what? maybe you could tell us the number they gave you. Also I bought mine off this guy who upgraded to an Ipod for only $100.

Thanks

J
Back to top Go down
tstewertrules20
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Reset the keypad password   Reset the keypad password EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Na the lady told me that each phone has it's own Puk number i'd just call them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reset the keypad password   Reset the keypad password Empty

Back to top Go down

Reset the keypad password
Page 1 of 1