CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? I_vote_lcapMMS picture/video from 168+ to C? I_voting_barMMS picture/video from 168+ to C? I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? I_vote_lcapMMS picture/video from 168+ to C? I_voting_barMMS picture/video from 168+ to C? I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

MMS picture/video from 168+ to C?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogeraroyals

MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? Empty
PostSubject: MMS picture/video from 168+ to C?   MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 am

I DID do alot of reading before posting this, so I hope it's not listed somewhere else and I just missed it but......

I just purchased the 168+ quad band. The phone itselfs pretty cool, easy to use from what I can tell. Also, used this forum to setup my MMS; thanks a MILLION!! However, I can't download anything thats sent to me if it's not a little tiny picture. Also, when I SEND a picture it's resized to a dimmunitive version of it's former self. This simply wont do for me, as I need to be able to send pictures and videos for my job. IF I were to upgrade my firmware version to the "C" version, would this remedy this problem? Otherwise I'll be sending the phone back. I hate to do this, because if I could fix this problem the phone would be perfect. The audio rocks pretty damn good! I really hope you guys can help me with this, otherwise it's back to that damn T-Mobile Dash, which means random alarms at random times. yay. Thanks! This forum rocks
Back to top Go down
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

PostSubject: Re: MMS picture/video from 168+ to C?   MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:17 am

welcome to the forum Smile Sorry to hear about the issues you are having.

yes unfortunately the phone has its limits. the one you have as you stated is the "+" version.
sorry to say for one it is not a quadband phone. these phones never had quadband. False information by manufacturers monkey

there are two band versions (tri-band)

1) 900/1800/1900 (Everywhere else)
2) 850/1800/1900 (North America)

the MMS I believe is tops for the "+" and the "C" versions. the latest firmware (which is the "C"

there are newer phones like the i9 and the i68+ which have Java 2.0 (sciphone) which are more clone-like to the iphone than the p168. where they may have a better MMS handling.

I will try and I'm sure along with other members who use MMS to help you with the phone. if you follow the link in my signature
(if you have not already, there is everything you need to know about the P168
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MMS picture/video from 168+ to C?   MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:34 am

Dam, thats a bummer, oh well, still got the trusty old bluetooth.
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
Rogeraroyals

PostSubject: Re: MMS picture/video from 168+ to C?   MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:00 am

well.....that sucks! I really do like the phone otherwise. I guess Im going to have to send it back in. It ALSO doesn't use both sims at once as the seller had advertised, I can switch back and forth I understand but thats not quite gonna work for me either! Thanks for all of your help though. As for the bluetooth, would be nice but I gotta send the daily pics of my daugther to the grandpartents, and THATS the real problem! Dont ever piss off a grandmother, they'll buy your kids DRUMKITS for Christmas!! Thanks again for all of your helps.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MMS picture/video from 168+ to C?   MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:03 am

No worries for the help, thanks for joining Smile Good luck for the future.
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMS picture/video from 168+ to C?   MMS picture/video from 168+ to C? Empty

Back to top Go down

MMS picture/video from 168+ to C?
Page 1 of 1