CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone I_vote_lcapEasy Way to Unbrick Your Phone I_voting_barEasy Way to Unbrick Your Phone I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone I_vote_lcapEasy Way to Unbrick Your Phone I_voting_barEasy Way to Unbrick Your Phone I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
svrider1000
Novice
Novice
svrider1000

Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone Empty
PostSubject: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:14 am

I bricked my phone as a test to see if Spiderman could fix it.

If you want to unbrick your phone this could work for you since it did for me.

Read this tutorial on how to use Spiderman to flash your phone.

http://p168.forumotion.com/tutorials-f4/spiderman-v220-tutorial-t141.htm

Follow the steps of the tutorial up until it is time to flash your phone. Do not hit the flash button instead press the format button. and then it will tell you to press the red on/off button.

There may be a warning screen that pops up. I just hit ok. 30 seconds later your phone should be formatted and set back to the factory setings. You can then remove the battery and put it back in. when you start your phone it should then go to the pen calibration screen and voila you have a new phone again.

Good luck.

If your phone is already bricked you should not have to worry about any side effects from this. You should already know you will not be able to see any of your old data or settings once this has been done.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:26 am

Very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:35 pm

good post! cheers
Back to top Go down
Judee,the cect168+ Killer
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Thanks for adding this! After all the messing around I have done with my phone, I may end up having to do this one day. Then hope and pray it will work. I really think I work my phones to death. This one may get tired of me messing with it one day and quit like it did before. Thanks again for the info!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:13 am

Haha, how did you go with getting the i9 firmware on judee?
Back to top Go down
Active User
Active User

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:43 am

Quote :
Haha, how did you go with getting the i9 firmware on judee?

Welllllllllllll, I haven't done it yet. Tdink kept saying stuff like "Your Brave" "Be Careful". I decided my coward was showing. I don't know yet if I want to do it since it is wanting that boot download. Tdink told me where I might try downloading it but then he said "Be Careful" "Do it at your own risk" lol So...... I am still in the thinking mode. I will sure let everyone know if I do it. I have been looking at those phones and they are really nice. I would like for mine to do all they do but I'm not sure it would, even if I downloaded the firmware. I would love to try it though as soon as the half coward in me goes away. LOL Catch ya later!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:53 am

ok, well there is no pressure Smile
Back to top Go down
Stealthius
New User
New User
Stealthius

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:55 am

I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you (like Rumack said in the movie Airplane! 10 times)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:56 am

Haha good comment lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone   Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy Way to Unbrick Your Phone
Page 1 of 1