CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Wallpaper problems EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Wallpaper problems EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Wallpaper problems EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Wallpaper problems I_vote_lcapWallpaper problems I_voting_barWallpaper problems I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Wallpaper problems I_vote_lcapWallpaper problems I_voting_barWallpaper problems I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Wallpaper problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dodoegg1

Wallpaper problems Empty
PostSubject: Wallpaper problems   Wallpaper problems EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:52 pm

I have followed the tutorial but it doesnt work with my phone as I am missing a system option.
I go to menu, havent got a "system" option, so I go onto settings>phone setup>display characteristics>wallpaper>user defined>memory card and then choose my image. I select my image, but the background wallpaper doesnt change! It only changes my screensaver, so if I press the red phone down key then it will return me to the "slide to unlock" screen and my chosen wallpaper will be up. However, if I go into an option, such as messaging, my wallpaper reverts to the iphone fish image. I dont want these copied iphone images. How can I have a universal wallpaper of my choice because at the moment I can only have my choice as a screensaver and a fake iphone pic as my other background. Annoys the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down

Wallpaper problems
Page 1 of 1