CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held I_vote_lcapNeed someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held I_voting_barNeed someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held I_vote_lcapNeed someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held I_voting_barNeed someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held Empty
PostSubject: Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held   Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:00 am

I can only use my new phone to make and receive calls with the headset. When I disconnect the headset, I cannot hear the person on the other line or even hear the phone dialing or ringing. Can anyone help me switch my phone from headset to handheld? Would appreciate any help!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held Empty
PostSubject: phone problem   Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:01 pm

Penny wrote:
I can only use my new phone to make and receive calls with the headset. When I disconnect the headset, I cannot hear the person on the other line or even hear the phone dialing or ringing. Can anyone help me switch my phone from headset to handheld? Would appreciate any help!

hmm thats a tough one, maybe you should go through the settings in the current profile you have set, you can do this by going to system>user profiles>choose your profile>options>customize.

then try going to menu>system>profile>headset>customise and make sure all the settings are good in there, then make sure the answer mode is set to auto

check if any of them settings for volume are turned down.

or, when on the main wallpaper screen, click the arrow on the left hand side of your phone at the top, click it upwards.

if none of them work, im sorry, but your phone may be faulty and you should immediately contact the seller and let them know of this problem.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com

Need someone to walk me through switching from headset to hand held
Page 1 of 1