CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! I_vote_lcapSome Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! I_voting_barSome Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! I_vote_lcapSome Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! I_voting_barSome Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!

Go down 
+2
cityratt
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Empty
PostSubject: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 am

Enjoy!

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 5408410

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 1090636

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 5699035

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 9128431

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 8743660

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 2372403
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
cityratt
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:34 am

This is probably a dumb question but what the hell...

Do the animated "slide to unlock" bars actually function once installed, or is it just an image that appears before the real "slide to unlock" screen appears? I don't yet have the phone so please pardon my lack of understanding of it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hmmm   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:09 am

cityratt wrote:
This is probably a dumb question but what the hell...

Do the animated "slide to unlock" bars actually function once installed, or is it just an image that appears before the real "slide to unlock" screen appears? I don't yet have the phone so please pardon my lack of understanding of it. Neutral

well, im yet to put them on my phone, but when i do i will let you know, i dont think they will actually work, they just look cool
Back to top Go down
GoFeR

PostSubject: Re: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:32 pm

that is all my creations... in fact i have more wallpappers like that and i need to tell you.. if you install that animations in the p168, the bars are the same, not functionallity, is just an image... i'll publish the other images in other occasion..
Back to top Go down
OZZ989
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:54 pm

OK SO HOW CAN I GET THE GLOB BACKROUND ON MY PHONE, I JUST GO IT, SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ALL THE DOWNLOADING STUFF.
Back to top Go down
mtlphone
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:08 pm

save the picture to your computer. Hook up your phone to the computer via the USB cable. If the phone is off when you do that, it should just recognize it as a removable drive. Find the image folder on your phone, and copy the picture to that folder.
It's just that easy...
Back to top Go down
GoFeR

PostSubject: Re: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 am

HERE ALL MY CREATIONS

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Iphonenemo_slide_movistar Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Iphonenemo_slide_telcel
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Iphonenemo_207 Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Iphonefish_207_1
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Iphonefish_207_telcel Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Iphonefish_207_movistar
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Iphonebattery_slide_telcel Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Iphonebattery_slide_movistar
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 8743660 Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 5699035
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 5408410 Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 9128431
Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 1090636 Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! 1525190
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:11 pm

hah love the finding nemo ones Smile
thanks for the posts
Back to top Go down
drvon

PostSubject: Re: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:40 am

GoFeR wrote:
HERE ALL MY CREATIONS

Great images! Question: Once I download them to the phone, how do I make them active?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!   Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Great iPhone Bootscreens!!!
Page 1 of 1