CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
mms too large? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
mms too large? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
mms too large? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
mms too large? I_vote_lcapmms too large? I_voting_barmms too large? I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

mms too large?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RichUtah

mms too large? Empty
PostSubject: mms too large?   mms too large? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:06 am

I just got a p168c and i have been reciving mms just fine until i got one about 126kb and gives me a message saying it is too large and it was blocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

mms too large? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms too large?   mms too large? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:15 am

RichUtah wrote:
I just got a p168c and i have been reciving mms just fine until i got one about 126kb and gives me a message saying it is too large and it was blocked

you may have to delete a few MMS's or create some space for incoming MMS's ..have you received files that big before?

if so just free up some space for incoming messages
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
RichUtah

mms too large? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms too large?   mms too large? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:06 am

there were no other messages on my phone mms or sms i can recieve smaller ones but known this large i am curious why? and if maybe i can fix it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

mms too large? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms too large?   mms too large? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:24 am

RichUtah wrote:

have you tried clearing up some space in your inbox?
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
Twilight
New User
New User
Twilight

mms too large? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms too large?   mms too large? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:58 pm

This just happened to me also. I only had 1 mms on the phone and received another one that stated it was to large. Has anyone figured this out ? Are these messages stored on the sim or the memory? I still have plenty of memory do I need to get a larger sim? The one I'm using is a few years old. How can I tell how much my sim will hold, anyone know? I looked on the sim and the card it came on and checked TMobile site but it really doesn't tell me anything.

I tried to research this before posting.
Back to top Go down
squeak5

mms too large? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms too large?   mms too large? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:21 pm

I was told that getting a newer sim card would fix this problem. I haven't gotten around to it so dont take my word for it.
Back to top Go down
Rogeraroyals

mms too large? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms too large?   mms too large? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:02 pm

I just got a P168 plus. I cant get anything either, the little brochure I got says it cant receive anything greater than 55k!?!? If thats the case Im sending it back, nobody sends pictures less than 100k or so other than Nextel! My old ladys Shadow (Tmobile) can't even on the crappiest phone setting, much less video. If anybody knows of any other answer please let me know because Im gonna break it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mms too large? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms too large?   mms too large? Empty

Back to top Go down

mms too large?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CECT P168  :: General :: Help-
Jump to: