CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
internet says memory full EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
internet says memory full EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
internet says memory full EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
internet says memory full I_vote_lcapinternet says memory full I_voting_barinternet says memory full I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
internet says memory full I_vote_lcapinternet says memory full I_voting_barinternet says memory full I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

internet says memory full

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eagleeye
eagleeye

internet says memory full Empty
PostSubject: internet says memory full   internet says memory full EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:20 pm

i got this p168+ last week and i was using to look up something on the internet and screeen popped up that said memory full so i cleared cookies and cache and retried still had message (web site was msn.com) have been on numerous sites only had this issue on a couple sites is there a setting that i can use my sd card for more memory space any suggestions thanx
Back to top Go down
mtlphone
Novice
Novice

internet says memory full Empty
PostSubject: Re: internet says memory full   internet says memory full EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Unfortunately the browser cache is stored internally and not on the SD card. I have no idea what the internal memory size is, but it's not that big.
So your phone won't handle full web pages... you need to locate mobile versions.
for msn.com it's: mobile.msn.com

For a list of some sites, go to http://cantoni.mobi/
Unfortunately, this site won't load on the P168 either. You have to manually enter the pages you use as bookmarks.
Back to top Go down

internet says memory full
Page 1 of 1