CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
webcam not working on yahoo EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
webcam not working on yahoo EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
webcam not working on yahoo EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
webcam not working on yahoo I_vote_lcapwebcam not working on yahoo I_voting_barwebcam not working on yahoo I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
webcam not working on yahoo I_vote_lcapwebcam not working on yahoo I_voting_barwebcam not working on yahoo I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

webcam not working on yahoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
c00lwhippie

webcam not working on yahoo Empty
PostSubject: webcam not working on yahoo   webcam not working on yahoo EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 pm

my webcam is not working when i turn it on....it just shows the icon on my phone and the screen on my laptop is black...i have tried to adjust everything on my yahoo messenger but to no avail....does anyone know how to fix it or get it working?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

webcam not working on yahoo Empty
PostSubject: webcam not working   webcam not working on yahoo EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:25 am

c00lwhippie wrote:
my webcam is not working when i turn it on....it just shows the icon on my phone and the screen on my laptop is black...i have tried to adjust everything on my yahoo messenger but to no avail....does anyone know how to fix it or get it working?

hey coolwhippie, the way i get my webcam working is to plug it into the computer, straight away it will say usb connected, and go to a menu with two options, choose webcam, tell me if that works.

if not try going through mycomputer>control panel>add hardware. Run the search and if the USB camera or webcam comes up let windows download and install the appropriate drivers.

if all that fails try going through the yahoo settings and finding a way to set it up from one of their wizards, i know msn has a wizard to set up camera and audio devices, im sure yahoo would have one too, somewhere in the tools or options.
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com

webcam not working on yahoo
Page 1 of 1