CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
playing music on p168 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
playing music on p168 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
playing music on p168 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
playing music on p168 I_vote_lcapplaying music on p168 I_voting_barplaying music on p168 I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
playing music on p168 I_vote_lcapplaying music on p168 I_voting_barplaying music on p168 I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

playing music on p168

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
judycz

playing music on p168 Empty
PostSubject: playing music on p168   playing music on p168 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:29 pm

can someone tell me how to get my music that comes up under my file manager to play on my audio player? I download my music from my computer but it comes up under file manager and lists every song I downloaded but I can'f figure out how to get it to the player.. thanks much
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Audio Files on Player   playing music on p168 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:14 am

judycz wrote:
can someone tell me how to get my music that comes up under my file manager to play on my audio player? I download my music from my computer but it comes up under file manager and lists every song I downloaded but I can'f figure out how to get it to the player.. thanks much

ok, if you have a p168+ go into audio player>go to list at the bottom left corner> then go to option at the bottom left corner, go to option 4 which is "Add"> and go to the file where your music is, then click open on it, it should go straight to the audio player......

if you have a p168C look at the tutorial for syncing music into the player for the p168C Smile

if you dont know what model it is, open up your phone and look under the battery and it will say your model.
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
judycz

PostSubject: Re: playing music on p168   playing music on p168 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Thanks for your help - but - when I go to the list at bottom left of screen and hit option I only have 1- refresh & 2 - settings - I can't seem to come up with the option #4 - any suggestions? thanks much -
Back to top Go down
judycz

PostSubject: Re: playing music on p168   playing music on p168 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:45 pm

Sorry I do have the P168+ confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: search for add   playing music on p168 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:15 am

judycz wrote:
Sorry I do have the P168+ confused

search for the add button, which is usually situated somewhere inside the audio player settings or options.

If not, put the files that you want into the 'my music' folder, go to menu>multimedia/audio player>list>(options)>refresh/refresh list it should say processing.. then done and the files should be in your audio player.
Back to top Go down
judycz

PostSubject: Re: playing music on p168   playing music on p168 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Bet ya wish I never found this site !! I do appreciate your help.. I found the add option under settings ,it is now #1 on options,- problem is when I touck the add, go to my music file , touch my music,- file comes up empty. When I go to setting on main menu and go to file manager and hit the my music file it comes up with my music. I have worked till I am ready to throw this phone away.. just can't seem to figure out what step I am messing up on?? Thanks again - hopefully I will get it this time!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: mmmmm.   playing music on p168 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:15 am

judycz wrote:
Bet ya wish I never found this site !! I do appreciate your help.. I found the add option under settings ,it is now #1 on options,- problem is when I touck the add, go to my music file , touch my music,- file comes up empty. When I go to setting on main menu and go to file manager and hit the my music file it comes up with my music. I have worked till I am ready to throw this phone away.. just can't seem to figure out what step I am messing up on?? Thanks again - hopefully I will get it this time!! Very Happy Very Happy

ok, there is two things i can think of, maybe you have the music in the wrong folders, try putting all the songs, by themselves in the my music folder, without any subfolders.....or you should format your memory stick and try again.

the only other thing i can think of is that you are using a memory stick that is too big, such as a 4gb memory stick, the max you can use is 2gb.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing music on p168   playing music on p168 Empty

Back to top Go down

playing music on p168
Page 1 of 1