CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
HELLO EVERYONE! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
HELLO EVERYONE! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
HELLO EVERYONE! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
HELLO EVERYONE! I_vote_lcapHELLO EVERYONE! I_voting_barHELLO EVERYONE! I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
HELLO EVERYONE! I_vote_lcapHELLO EVERYONE! I_voting_barHELLO EVERYONE! I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

HELLO EVERYONE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judee,the cect168+ Killer
Active User
Active User

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 10:53 pm

Hi. my name is Judee. I live in Oklahoma. I bought the P168+ a couple months ago and killed it last week. I loved it till I killed it. Whatever you do, do not go onto engineering mode for anything. People like me who know nothing about that part of it need to stay out. I pushed a button that turned my wonderful phone off. Now I can't get it back on. I am sick about it and very mad at myself.

This really is a cool phone when it is alive.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for the help. Hugs, Judee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:48 am

judeeg2003 wrote:
I loved it till I killed it.

This really is a cool phone when it is alive.

HAHA! Thats too bad, it is a great phone, hopefully we can help you out with unbricking it then eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
crick316
crick316

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:02 am

hey everyone..my name is paul, i have the cect p168+...i cant get my camera to come on,it keeps saying"camera module not ready yet" then when i push the video button it says" record failed" can you help me..thanx
Back to top Go down
Active User
Active User

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: crick316   HELLO EVERYONE! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:23 am

Hi. Do you have a memory card in your phone? I think the phone needs a card to run the video.
Back to top Go down
crick316
crick316

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:39 am

hey yes i do its a 2gb card,it worked when i got it,but as soon as i put the mms settings on it both the camera & video camera stop working......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYONE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CECT P168  :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: