CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 I_vote_lcapHow to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 I_voting_barHow to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 I_vote_lcapHow to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 I_voting_barHow to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 Empty
PostSubject: How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168   How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:29 pm

* Main Menu
* Entertainment
* Services
* Data Account
* GPRS
- Find one free account (like Account 8, etc)
* Edit
- Change 'Account Name' and put the value COMPANY (remember, you have to change this for the one on the table)
- In 'apn' field put the value APN (again, remember)
- Fill the fields username and password with the ones on the table USER and PASSWORD
-Click 'Done' and say Yes to Save.

* Main Menu
* Entertainment
* Services
* WAP
* Settings
* Edit Profile
- Find one free account (like Profile 8, etc)
* Edit Profile
- Rename Profile and put the value COMPANY
- In Homepage field put the value HOMEPAGE
- In 'Data Account' select GPRS and then the account created before.
- Select 'Connection Type', choose HTTP and click OK
- Fill in the fields Proxy Address with PROXY and Proxy Port with PORT. Then click OK
- Fill the fields username and password with the ones on the table USER and PASSWORD
* Go back and Activate Profile

We are ready to navigate. Try it on
and then choose homepage or Enter Address.

MMS Settings

* Main Menu
* Entertainment
* Services
* Data Account
* GPRS
- Find one free account (like Account 8, etc)
* Edit
- Change 'Account Name' and put the value 'COMPANY MMS' (like 'MOVISTAR MMS')
- In 'apn' field put the value APN
-Click 'Done' and say Yes to Save.

* Main Menu
* PIM
* Message Settings
* Server Profile
- Find one free account (like Profile 8, etc)
* Edit Profile
- Rename Profile and put the value 'COMPANY MMS'
- In Homepage field put the value HOMEPAGE
- In 'Data Account' select GPRS and then the account created before (the MMS one).
- Select 'Connection Type', choose HTTP and click OK
- Fill in the fields Proxy Address with PROXY and Proxy Port with PORT. Then click OK
* Go back and Activate Profile

To find the right settings for your country, go here http://www.phoneontherun.com/dispcar_en.php Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
OZZ989
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168   How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:35 pm

wut is the user and password?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168   How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 am

the username is: USER, and the password is: PASSWORD
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168   How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to configure Internet and MMS on the CECT P168
Page 1 of 1