CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
Hi, newbie from Bolivia EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
Hi, newbie from Bolivia EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
Hi, newbie from Bolivia EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
Hi, newbie from Bolivia I_vote_lcapHi, newbie from Bolivia I_voting_barHi, newbie from Bolivia I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
Hi, newbie from Bolivia I_vote_lcapHi, newbie from Bolivia I_voting_barHi, newbie from Bolivia I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

Hi, newbie from Bolivia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twgirl

Hi, newbie from Bolivia Empty
PostSubject: Hi, newbie from Bolivia   Hi, newbie from Bolivia EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Hi

im from bolivia and i got my cect p168 on saturday. i didnt know much about it before buying it, actually i thought it was an iphone when i first saw it...haha

after researching about my p168, reading reviews...i was about to sell it.

now, thanks to the forum i think im getting my hopes high again, hope you can help me whenever i need it.

i havent found my usb cable yet Crying or Very sad , how can i find it?, any special name or code?, ebay could be an option but its gonna b really expensive with shipping and all those extra costs since im in bolivia :s

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Bolivia   Hi, newbie from Bolivia EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:51 pm

twgirl wrote:
Hi

im from bolivia and i got my cect p168 on saturday. i didnt know much about it before buying it, actually i thought it was an iphone when i first saw it...haha

after researching about my p168, reading reviews...i was about to sell it.

now, thanks to the forum i think im getting my hopes high again, hope you can help me whenever i need it.

i havent found my usb cable yet Crying or Very sad , how can i find it?, any special name or code?, ebay could be an option but its gonna b really expensive with shipping and all those extra costs since im in bolivia :s

thanks Smile

hey and welcome to the forums. Dont give up hope on your p168 yet, we havent Smile

In regards to the USB cable i would suggest ebay for the cheapest buy, but if you want to look elsewhere, heres a few links to some sites that sell them online.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9527

http://www.ipmart.com/main/product/CECT,P168,Phone,USB,Data,Cable,43423.php?&prod=43423

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/Accessories/Data-cables/Other/auction-165394625.htm
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
twgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Bolivia   Hi, newbie from Bolivia EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Hi

thanks for the links, i've found great offers

do you think this dealextreme.com page can be trusted?, they can deliver to bolivia by free and thats unusual :S
Back to top Go down
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Bolivia   Hi, newbie from Bolivia EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 am

I hear 50/50 stories about deal extreme. horror stories and good ones. its a risk. your best bet is ebay and find a legit seller with good feedback and that would be happy to answer your questions. afro
Back to top Go down
twgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Bolivia   Hi, newbie from Bolivia EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:11 pm

thanks!!

i will try that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, newbie from Bolivia   Hi, newbie from Bolivia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, newbie from Bolivia
Page 1 of 1