CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings I_vote_lcaphow to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings I_voting_barhow to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings I_vote_lcaphow to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings I_voting_barhow to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ricky1972

how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings Empty
PostSubject: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:37 am

how do you make the ringer just vibrate for the ringtone?
Back to top Go down
mtlphone
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 am

Settings -> User profile -> choose a profile and customize the alert type to vibrate only. Then activate that setting.
Back to top Go down
chicago1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:44 am

Can you have the vibrate setting for incoming texts? I can only do ring tones for text and picture texts and silent but no vibrate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:08 am

chicago1,
go to main menu>system>user profiles>go to profile you want to edit and click option, then customize>go to alert type>change to vibration only, should work,

if not make sure your message tone is on silent.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
chicago1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:55 am

Admin wrote:
chicago1,
go to main menu>system>user profiles>go to profile you want to edit and click option, then customize>go to alert type>change to vibration only, should work,

if not make sure your message tone is on silent.

Smile

I can do that no problem but in the profile section the only thing they have in general profiles is general,meet,outdoor,indoor,headset and bluetooth. There is nothing there for sms settings. I can turn the text completely off but not vibrate and that's the setting I need. Cool
Back to top Go down
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 pm

If your phone is on Vibrate, then everything including incoming text vibrate.

geek
Back to top Go down
chicago1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:45 pm

I want the phone to ring but the text vibrate. I do not think there is a option for this correct me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:12 am

Sorry, but i dont think there is an option to do this, i will look into it more, but for now there is now way you can do this, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
chicago1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Yeah I kinda figured that, I looked through all teh setting and you can only choose silent or one of the ring tones listed. That;s odd if you ask me that they don't have that option for text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings   how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings Empty

Back to top Go down

how to make vibrate for ringtone for meetings
Page 1 of 1