CECT P168
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CECT P168 - Everything you need to know about the p168. Latest updates of firmware developments, mods, wallpapers, bootscreens and tricks & tips.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Donate for a Domain!!
Please click below and Donate to p168.forumotion.com to get a new full domain!

NEW FORUM SECTION!!!
phone will not turn on EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:15 pm by Admin
We have added a section of the forum which will allow you to request any changes/add-ons to the forum, when we get a request, we will set up a vote to see if it should go ahead Smile

Comments: 0
NEW TUTORIAL UP!!
phone will not turn on EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am by Admin
A very good new tutorial is up Here., how to upgrade from P168+ to P168C!!

Also search 'p168 forum' on google and yahoo. You'll find us in fourth place
Very Happy

4th ON YAHOO! SEARCH
phone will not turn on EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am by Admin
Search 'p168 forum' on yahoo, and you will find us in 4th position- above p168forum.com cheers

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin (254)
phone will not turn on I_vote_lcapphone will not turn on I_voting_barphone will not turn on I_vote_rcap 
tdinc (146)
phone will not turn on I_vote_lcapphone will not turn on I_voting_barphone will not turn on I_vote_rcap 
Judee,the cect168+ Killer (98)
Spiderball81 (53)
klsmurf (50)
mtlphone (48)
svrider1000 (37)
vballrkc (21)
joeEarl (18)
chicago1 (17)
Keywords

phone will not turn on

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vballrkc
New User
New User

phone will not turn on Empty
PostSubject: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:02 am

hey guys i've had my p168+ for three months and it's worked fine then a few days ago just shut off and now won't turn on. obviously i've checked the batteries and theyr'e fine...anybody know anything that could help or is this phone scrap?
Back to top Go down
tdinc
Active User
Active User
tdinc

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:40 am

did you do anything with the engineering mode?

or like you mentioned, it just died.
Back to top Go down
vballrkc
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:50 am

I did something the first week i bought it, nothing serious, like the screen brightness or screen sensitivity, i can't remember, but that was three months ago.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 pm

vballrkc wrote:
I did something the first week i bought it, nothing serious, like the screen brightness or screen sensitivity, i can't remember, but that was three months ago.....

can't be that, anything else you played with?
maybe being rough with it or something? or some kind of error?
Back to top Go down
http://p168.forumotion.com
vballrkc
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:34 am

i wish i could say yeah so i could say that is the problem, but no, nothing at all, just shut off in my car and would never turn back on
Back to top Go down
Judee,the cect168+ Killer
Active User
Active User
Judee,the cect168+ Killer

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Did your phone ever come back on? I hope so, but if not you should try flashing it, maybe. I had to do that and finally got mine back on. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
vballrkc
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:11 pm

how do i do that?
Back to top Go down
Stealthius
New User
New User
Stealthius

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 pm

What happens when you try to hook up the phone with the USB cable to your computer, does it say it's charging? Are you able to turn it on this way? Worth a shot if you not already did so.
Back to top Go down
vballrkc
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:09 am

absolutely nothing. the computer doesn't even recognize it as a drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phone will not turn on   phone will not turn on Empty

Back to top Go down

phone will not turn on
Page 1 of 1